why are people so obsessed with “top or bottom”
honestly im just excited to have a bunk bed
uhm im pretty sure OP was talking about sex lol. what are you 12 or something?
what the fuck is sex
Breaking News: Bees Discovered To Be Cisphobes After Stinging The Shit Out Of A Guy Throwing Rocks At Their Nest. “I can’t think of any other explanation ” Says Innocent Victim
Blayke-Taylor 18,lynbrook Ny
wearing a leather jacket and back pack black forever 21 cardigan black thrift shop longsleeve american apparel jeans and steve madden boots
WHERE are they getting this stuff !!
"It just shows you how important it is to represent everyone in our profession." (x)
MEDIA REPRESENTATION IS IMPORTANT
i’m under 18 so i cant do it without my parents consent, and as i’m not out to all of my relatives etc yet it’d be slightly difficult for me :-( thank you for your message anyway though!! <3
does anyone have any experience with applying to jobs/schools as a trans person? i feel very uncomfortable about using my birthname, and i don’t know what to do about it as i would probably have to use it in my cv etc(?). i’d also feel anxious about actually telling them about my identity because i’d be unsure of how treated in return.
i’m so sorry, this isnt really such a clear question at all!!!! but if anyone has any overall experience or knowledge about this subject, if you could share this information with me i would be very thankful!
Favourite animators/production designers: Gekidan Inu Curry (劇団イヌカレー)
- Gekidan Inu Curry are an animation troupe famous for their designs of the witches and the witches’ otherworld in Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica. Their techniques draw inspiration from Russian animation and Czech animation. They utilize stop-motion animation and coloring that resembles hand-drawn illustrations.
- Their pen names are 2shiroinu (2白犬) and Doroinu (泥犬). 2shiroinu, or Ayumi Shiraishi (白石 亜由美), is a former Gainax animator. Doroinu, or Yousuke Anai, worked at Tanto Do-GA Studio. (source)
- NND video of openings, endings and music videos made by Gekidan Inu Curry
- tumblr blog dedicated to Gekidan Inu Curry
- Japanese wikipedia + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
So let me get this right, if a woman releases a song calling men niggas she is in the wrong because most men and male rappers seem to take offense. Male rappers continue to degrade females by calling them hoes and sluts, but if a woman calls a man a nigga she’s considered a bitch. Try actually listening to all the lyrics before you close minded dumb fucks judge her.“The repetition of the n-word is a play on how male rappers consistently and unapologetically refer to women in derogatory terms in order to prop themselves up. Nicki Minaj is no more offensive, aggressive or politically incorrect then her male competition. That is the point. It is offensive, risky and controversial but underneath she clearly has something to say and she is making sure we hear it.”